STORAGE!

Having decided to start driving the van a bit more day to day to ensure its smooth running, I noticed a lot of stuff moving around in the back from where its just been left.

I also then realised that I'm lacking majorly in storage... Theres only so much stuff that can be held in one place with bungee cords!

I decided that I needed a place to store the little things, such as cups, glasses, cutlery etc. Having a look around pinterest gave me a few good ideas, such as: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/333618284887007447/

So this is what I set out to do. Turns out from where I made the table, there was already a platform built in to provide support for a shelf, I cut 2 pieces of wood, screwed them in shortly after, and was left with this:
It is very basic, I know, but it will do the job for our Isle of Wight trip coming up. Maybe in winter I will remove the table and apply some more carpet, but for now, it will do.

I have ordered more of those tiny net holders too as they are so convenient!

I will be buying a drive away awning soon so stay tuned for a test trip with that and lots more pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer is about to kick off

The weather is what we talk about best as British people....

MORE MODS!!!