Been a little quiet....

So since Durdle Door, we haven't really used the camper as we said we would, which is a shame, as I'd hoped to get on it! But the weather as usual has been really weird, and my work rota hasn't lined up at all for any trips, which sucks.

However, we do have some trips planned now, somewhere in the New Forest towards the end of June, somewhere else in the south with some friends towards the end of July, and of course Cowes on the Isle of Wight in August.

Not as many trips as I'd hoped, but will endeavour to get more booked in as and when I can, maybe even a mountain biking trip to Wales....

Onnnn the other hand, lots of mods to the van, as I can't help spending money on it! It is my project after all. The latest edition, as explained in the below video, is a new table to replace the rigid one I built originally. Took my bike somewhere recently, and it does squeeze between the table and the sofa bed, but only when it is in sofa mode......... when you come back from the bike ride, the bike is a bit dirty.....and as a result so is the van and everything inside now. The new plan is to replace said rigid table with a foldaway one, so I can use the van for mountain biking specific weekends!


I have of course ordered a red one to go with the red theme of the van, which matches with the new steering wheel cover (I had to buy it, it was so cheap!!), and the dust caps, and the Renault decals, and the red Renault badge etc....

COMING SOON!!! -- Renault Bonnet Stripe, because, well, why not and I think it will look cool!?!

NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON IF I HURRY UP AND FINISH IT

edit... hopefully between the table, summer, and the website, I'll persuade myself to use the van more, and that in turn will hopefully produce nicer and more frequent content? We can only hope.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The weather is what we talk about best as British people....

Our lacking trip schedule.....

MORE MODS!!!