Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to my van conversion blog.  The purpose of this is to provide simple, easy and just more information about van conversions!

My girlfriend and I have just bought a Renault Trafic, and I've just started the conversion. Most of my ideas have come from two main sources on the internet, as there were simply no other sources. These were, and still are, Nate Murphy, and Vanlife.tv.

These guys have some great videos, explaining each step of the van conversion process, from wood work, to the 12v electrics needed. 

Despite still being mid process in my conversion, I've planned everything around the advice of Nate and Vanlife. This took several months, (November, December and January), and throughout all my research, the only advice worth listening too was from them. The rest of it is all from the US, and of course in Britain we have very different vans and ideas.

Over the coming weeks, I will post videos, showing what I've been doing and how, pictures, and will also compile lists of materials etc. All of my research, I will post on here, so that hopefully, if you're planning on doing the same, you can do it as cheaply as possible, just like myself.

I hope you find this as interesting as I do doing it and posting about it!

Tom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The weather is what we talk about best as British people....

Summer is about to kick off

MORE MODS!!!